August 15, 2012

Being 16... and 25.

From MidnightPhoenix . Some things never change.
[song lyrics in the last entry are from this song.]


Thursday, April 17, 2003 - 2:20 AM

"God... help me out here a little. I need direction. Not really.. I just need insight on Your timing. I love YOU most."

Friday, May 16, 2003 - 12:59 AM

"my past is imperfect.. but this is the present. focus on that, and I can prepare for the future."

Saturday, May 24, 2003 - 6:49 PM

"Weakness.. yeah.. I was listening to a song the other day.. and I heard the line "See all my glimmering weakness"... how can weakness be glimmering? It seems so dull and uncomfortable to me.. but then, I remembered the verse in 1 Corinthians when is says that God's power is made perfect in weakness... MY weakness? I find that so hard to believe. SO hard."

Sunday, June 1, 2003 - 1:34 AM

"Am I just losing my patience? I wish sometimes that MY timing was GOD'S timing... *sighs*
 

Father, help me do what's right.. don't let me do anything stupid ...just.. make everything clear and give me peace about it all.."  

Monday, July 13, 2003 - 3:21 AM

"What's a major turn on for you? respect for human emotions.. an incomparable love for God.. that sort of thing.."

Sunday, July 13, 2003 - 9:46 AM

"When the night seems so long...
(Throw your hands to the sky)
You can sing a new song.
(wipe the tears from your eyes)
When you're weak, He is strong.
He can heal your wounded soul
And calm the storm inside...."

No comments:

On Being Overdressed

Imagine a little girl, dark wispy hair, big gray eyes. She dances in a black velvet tutu across every part of her life. There is joy in the ...