March 26, 2008

I Am Understood

You're the only one who understands completely
You're the only one knows me yet still loves completely
And sometimes the place I'm at is at a loss for words
If I think of something worthy
I know that its already Yours
And through the times I've faded and You've outlined me again
You've just patiently waited, to bring me back and then...
You looked into my life and never stopped
And You're thinking all my thoughts
Are so simple, but so beautiful
And You recite my words right back to me
Before I even speak
You let me know, I am understood
relient k

1 comment:

Bob Carder said...

Isn't that just like Jesus?

Blessings,

“Ima” (The Prodigal’s Mother)

 Birth is the only jubilant end To one life being shared with another. Not so joyous is the letting go that comes after. No one told me what...