November 09, 2007

I am congested.

What a week.

God is ushering my ministry with Teia in with a wonderful simultaneous sharing of a headcold. Luckily for me, it's almost gone. I can't say the same for Teia, though. Keep her in your prayers. Not just with the cold, but as she embarks on a totally new chapter of her life... so new that you could probably say that God decided just to begin a new book.

I've decided to start a new blog. Since I have been writing articles about home organization and cooking for a while now, I thought I would join that passion of mine with my passion for interior design. I will still keep The Prologue, but if you're in the least bit curious... or you want to try out a new recipe, head on over to Vintage :: Modern.

That's all for now, I think. I'm going to make some coffee!

No comments:

On Being Overdressed

Imagine a little girl, dark wispy hair, big gray eyes. She dances in a black velvet tutu across every part of her life. There is joy in the ...